If He's Good Enough for Jesus, Then He's Good Enough for Me!
March is traditionally dedicated to St. Joseph the foster father of Jesus. I have recently come across the Seven Sorrows/Joys of St. Joseph which I had never heard of before, but have found very beautiful. Perhaps you can increase your devotion in some way to this saint that is so often forgotten but is not unimportant. He is the patron saint of the Universal Church and workers among many other things.
The Seven Sorrows/Joys of St. Joseph
(Directed in prayer to St. Joseph)
1. The sorrow of your heart to find Mary with Child / the Joy as the Mystery made known by the Angel.
2. The sorrow of not finding a suitable birthplace / The Joy as you beheld the Glories of Angels.
3. Your sorrow as you shed the First Blood of the Savior / the quiet Joy as you announced The Holy Name of Jesus to the world.
4. The prophecy of Simeon did cause you to shudder with dread / yet the Joy of the Resurrection and Salvation he also foretold.
5. The sorrow of leaving home and the fright of being pursued by those who wished Jesus dead / the Joy of having (near thee) The Savior (God Incarnate)
6. The sorrow and trepidation of returning to a land and people who would reject this Son of God (and Son of man) / the assurance of the Angel you would dwell in joy and gladness at Nazareth with Jesus and Mary.
7. The sorrow in the seeking of Jesus for three days / the Joy in finding Him teaching in the Temple.
St. Joseph, pray for us in our sorrows / in our Joys. Amen.