Friday, January 12, 2007

You Have the Right to Remain Silent!!! (But I wish you wouldn't)
Hi, welcome to the Catholic Warrior, and thank you for taking your time to visit this blog. I hope you find the information here valuable and to your enjoyment. However there are a few rules I ask all of my readers to follow so as to keep this site wholesome and Godly. I love receiving comments from anyone from any religion or there lack of! But comments should follow these rules (not guidelines!).
1. Although it's okay to express any religious view in the comments and to ask questions, comments are not allowed to bash my or other people's religion or religious views. Disagreement must be done without disrespect.
2. Comments shall not bash either myself or anyone in any way.
3. Profane and vulgar language is prohibited.
4. Obscene images posted (including a Blogger photo ID) are prohibited
5. Sorry, no advertising!
6. No links to other Internet sites that may be anti-Catholic or inappropriate.
7. Don't worry, no more than 6 rules right now until I have to make more---Please don't make me! Enjoy my blog and please feel free to comment as long as you follow these rules!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here to do fight evil! and protect the church from satan I give my life!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful guidelines! Keep up the fight. Love the blog, by the way!

PBXVI said...

Wonderful "guidelines"? Did you even read them??? God Bless!