Tuesday, December 12, 2006




Please join Mysterium Fidei and The Catholic Warrior in the new "I Pledge Support" Campaign. The Holy Father needs our prayers! He practically begs for them on a daily basis. Cardinal Levada estimates that on an average day, the Holy Father asks others to pray for him around 80 times. Wow! Shall we take this invitation seriously? Or just let it go in one ear and out the other? I hope each of you will post this on your blogs, and update it monthly with the Holy Father's intentions. Place this on your blogs, emails, desktops, send it to anyone, and everyone! Spread the word, the more the better.

BENEDICT XVI'S PRAYER INTENTIONS FOR APRIL

VATICAN CITY, 1 APR 2008 (VIS) - Pope Benedict's general prayer intention for April is: "That Christians, even in the difficult and complex situations of present-day society, may not tire of proclaiming with their lives that Christ's resurrection is the source of peace and of hope".

His mission intention is: "That the future priests of the young Churches may be constantly more formed culturally and spiritually to evangelise their nations and the whole world".
BXVI-PRAYER INTENTIONS/APRIL/... VIS 080401 (90)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have joined!

PBXVI said...

Peter,
Do you have any connection with the Legionaries of Christ and Br. Jon Yep? Just wondering.... Thanks for joining and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I am a legionary, and my John Yep is my older brother. I really love your blog. I spent a Holy Hour before the Eucharist meditating on some of your writings. Thanks for helping renew me spiritually in my low times. God bless you!!!