Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Another update


Just wanted to post a really quick update as to the situation in my parish concerning the pouring of the Precious Blood to various chalices when it is supposed to be done before Consecration so as not to endanger the Lord's Blood. I met with my liturgist today and I really can't say if it was good or bad yet. She seemed to understand my concern and to agree for the most part. I think that if she had a total say in the matter the abuse would come to an end. She is going to take my request to our priest and another lady involved in liturgical matters, and also to our Diocesan liturgical committee that she is apart of. It seems doubtful that anything will be done, but PLEASE PLEASE PRAY for this, that the abuse would come to an end. Our Lord has suffered enough mistreatment! Thank you for your prayers!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

It's time for such liturgical abuse to end! This shouldn't be allowed. Abuse should be immediately stopped by diocesan officials. This is a reason why I am seriously discerning a vocation to offer the Tridentine Mass. Do all you can to stop this abuse and God will surely reward you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am sorry to hear that is going on in your parish. I am glad to see you are taking a stand against the chance that our Lord's Blood be abused.

I will be praying for you.

In Christ,

Travis

P.S. I will add a link to your blog and posting so that others may see this and intercede.

PBXVI said...

Thank you for your prayers. Travis, I am adding you to my links. I have enjoyed seeing your blog. God Bless!