Another Important Prayer Request!
Tonight at work, a co-worker identified himself to me as a witch. We were in a debate about the Catholic Church and stuff, and I have this uncomfortable feeling around him (that doesn't necessarily mean anything though) I normally don't get when talking to other people about the Faith. He has a very matter of fact attitude. I wish I knew apologetics better than I do. I feel so dum sometimes when people present these very weird ideas and I have a hard time knowing what to say. I wonder why God choose me to witness when I am so unfit?! But God works in mysterious ways. I beg that you would please pray for me-that I would be a good witness and that God would protect me. Also, most importantly pray for the conversion of this soul--I BEG you! Please! Say a decade, or a rosary, or a offer a Holy Hour, or offer the Sacrifice of the Mass, --Please! Here are some things that he believes that I will try to study up on, but any help would be appreciated.
1. Homosexuality is not wrong
2. Jesus is not God, only the Son of God. (It's so weird, because it seems that he believes in the Bible)
3. That the Catholic Church is a man-made Church, and that the real Church exists only in our minds and hearts.
4. Catholics worship Mary and only the original Apostles were true Saints but the Catholic Church has no right to say that anyone else is a saint.
5. Jesus rose from the dead only because God rose Him from the dead and not because He was Divine.
These are just some of the things. Please keep me and him in your prayers! Thank you and God Bless!