Sunday, May 25, 2008


¿Quiere aprender Español?


This summer God has blessed me with an opportunity to travel to Chile for six weeks to a new Catholic "immersion" school. For six weeks I am supposed to speak pretty much only Spanish so that I can (hopefully) obtain fluency or at least very close to it. I really believe that I should do my best to learn this language (especially with my desire to be a priest one day) as there are so many people in our country today that will benefit from having someone that can reach out to them without a language barrier. The leader of this school has given me an opportunity to raise a little mula if through my advertising efforts an individual signs up to go to this school. So therefore, I am asking that if you yourself do not think God could be calling you to something this radical, perhaps you know someone who could benefit from this, or could even advertise in a local youth group or Catholic college. This IS a Catholic school, so they would have to be willing to participate in Catholic activities etc.. If you are willing to help out a little, I would greatly appreciate it! The next programs are coming up soon with the following dates:


OCTOBER 20th-NOVEMBER 29th, 2008


DECEMBER 10th-JANUARY 13th, 2009 (winter break program)


You can check out the official website here


My Facebook group here


or email chile@escueladelmaestro.com for more info.


OR if you are simply interested in helping me advertise (which I would GREATLY appreciate) please email me asking me to send you a poster to hang up. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

TSI said...

I hope you trip to Chile went well...

Saludos desde Peru!

Padre Steve said...

I hope your trip goes well! I spent 2 years in Mexico while I was studying theology so I know how hard it can be! I am actually taking a short course here in Quito, Ecuador on Salesianity and getting the rust out of my Spanish too! Very nice looking blog! God bless!