Friday, May 16, 2008

I've said this a thousand times I'm sure...
Yes, I'll say it again.... I'm sorry for not blogging in such a long time. I do have some good excuses I'll try to use though:
I am graduating tomorrow May 17th!!! I have been working to finish up school, though I'll still be doing some more after graduation (isn't that depressing or what???)---what?---I'm homeschooled. I can get away with stuff like that.
I will continue the blogging soon, but please be patient. The Stump the Chump question will be answered by this Thursday...
God Bless you all!

6 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Congratulations Patrick!

Cy said...

wow! Congratulations!

EC Gefroh said...

Patrick, my mom (Joey's grandma) thought your answer to the hell question was very good. She has a question for your Stump the Chump post:

What happens to the damned souls' guardian angels?

We look forward to reading your response.

PBXVI said...

Cy, Thanks!

Esther, Thanks! It will take me a little while to get to that question, but I'll let you know when I do! I'm glad your mom liked my answer!

God Bless!

Rose Marchen said...

Congratulations on you gratuation!
Yep, us homeschoolers can get away with all kinds of stuff! Doing school in out pajamas, not having to worry about finishing schoolwork in order to gratuate. Aren't we lucky? (Actually, I would never consider doing schoolwork in my pajamas. It's just too weird. Why not get dressed?)

Rose Marchen said...

Congratulations on you gratuation!
Yep, us homeschoolers can get away with all kinds of stuff! Doing school in out pajamas, not having to worry about finishing schoolwork in order to gratuate. Aren't we lucky? (Actually, I would never consider doing schoolwork in my pajamas. It's just too weird. Why not get dressed?)