Saturday, January 26, 2008

Prayer Campaign...
Carolina Cannonball of The Crescat recently informed me that her dad's patron saint is St. Dominic Savio! She has requested that we pray for his conversion to come back to the Church. I don't know what his legal name is, but let's just pray for Dominic! I think many of us know of people close to us that are not Catholic and that may not be living any kind of spiritual life at all. Please join me in a campaign to pray for these souls who have fallen away from Christ or who have not found Him in the fullness of Truth yet! Below I am going to list some names of people that I would ask you pray for. If you would like add your own names in the combox and I will add them to the list soon! Remember to offer up these souls at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. If we all do that, can you imagine all the grace that will be available to these souls? Well, what are you waiting for? Oremus!
St. Dominic Savio~~~Ora pro Dominic!
St. Elizabeth~~~Ora pro Erin!
Christus Rex~~~Miserere nobis (Amara)!
St. Nicholas~~~Ora pro Arthur!

No comments: