Monday, January 21, 2008

Prayer Request...
This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Denver and meet with Archbishop Chaput! I have recently been involved with applying for Denver and this was the next step to take. I talked to him about my desire to serve the people of the diocese of Pueblo but yet still have a good formation. He told me some stuff I have never considered before, and I need to make a decision very soon as to what diocese I will be applying for. Please pray for me as I have never made such a big decision in my life! Depending which diocese I go for will shape many things in my future. I will probably post tomorrow which diocese I have picked. Again, please keep me in your prayers! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Kaila said...

I'm praying.

Soutenus said...

I am praying, too.

Cy said...

Will do.