Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry I'm saying this so late, but the year is still relatively new! I hope you have all made New Year's resolutions. This seems to be at least one good cultural tradition that is still prevalent! I'll post my resolutions below and then if you like you can post your own in the combox. Let me know next year how you did!

2008 Resolutions...
1. Be more diligent in my spiritual and temporal duties. (This also requires me to get up at 6 AM every weekday at least... Not my best hour)
2. Read more. Let's see... How about around 50 books this year.
3. Learn Spanish better
I know I need a lot more resolutions than these to keep me out of trouble...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is strange...but so was Jesus'! Take heart, be strong, persevere, and know that if you don't...I'll call you and remind you...

You simple and honest friend,

~

The Crescat said...

this is my dad's patron saint.
:-)

The Crescat said...

I meant to add before i hit submit... maybe you could pull some prayer strings to get my dad to come back to church... by the power of Dominic Savio!