1. What is your favorite Sorrowful Mystery? I suppose it would be the Crucifixion because this is the most awesome yet horrifying and terrible moment that ever occurred in history. It reminds me of how God loves me and the kind of love I must have for Him....
2. What is your favorite Station of the Cross? I guess it would be "Jesus falls the third time" because it reminds me that we all fall many times but can still get back up.
3. Do you fast during Lent? Well, I fast on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday and abstain from meat on Fridays as required, but I'm not doing much other fasting because I'm trying to gain weight not loose it!!! However, I'll try to maintain a spirit of penance through sacrifices and prayer...
4. What is your Lenten Resolution(s)? 1. Not hitting the sleep button on my alarm clock, 2. praying the whole rosary before TV or blogging, etc. 3. Not buying anything for me except necessities and spiritual items.
5. Do you use Holy Water during Lent? Of course!!! I'm not stupid!!!
6. How many times do you go to Mass during Lent? Actually, I don't have the option at this time in my life to attend daily Mass, so it looks like just pretty much on Sundays.
I tag Mac McLernon from http://mulier-fortis.blogspot.com/