Monday, March 31, 2008

Meme---Take 2



Joey from Catholic Homeschooled Teens has tagged me back with this (same) meme. There has to be a rule somewhere in the official meme book that tag-backs are not allowed, but I'll agree this time, and this time only!!!

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was getting ready to celebrate my eighth birthday!


Five things on my To Do List today:

1. School
2. Get job at Dennys
3. Blog
4. Practice Organ
5. Trash day

Five (more) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go to Europe and live there
2. Produce a movie
3. Pay for seminary
4. Give to the poor
5. Pay off anyone's debts who were wanting to go to seminary/religious life but couldn't because of debts.

Three (more) of my bad habits:
1. Annoying/talking back to my parents
2. Staying up late/getting up late
3. Not saying "No" to people

Five (more) jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitting
2. Mowing lawns
3. Teaching piano lessons
4. Yard work
5. Choir pianist

5 people I tag: The first five people to read this! (If you're not sure if you are one of the first five just assume you are!)

No comments: