The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I have a set amount of prayers that I must pray everyday to feel I've done my duty. However, I hope to insure that I compliment my spiritual life with personal prayer often, and visiting Jesus in the Eucharist as often as possible.
- I work at a restaurant. I am a teenager but I cannot stand serving other teenagers in general. Tips have nothing to do with it.
- I have a fear of talking on the telephone to people I don't know, or do not know very well, or when it is someone that cannot carry on a conversation.
- I almost always pray the rosary when driving, unless someone else is in the car. Then, I turn on music.
- Liberals in the Catholic Church I cannot stand. Ugly statues of saints are worse, especially because the fifth commandment doesn't apply to statues.
- I very much enjoy talking to others about Faith topics. I will be very upset however if the other person resorts to being disrespectful, illogical, or un-open.
- I can make a mess even if it is difficult.
- I am especially talented at breaking and losing things.
I now tag the people from these blogs:
Prodigal Son (Are you out there?)
If you have already done this, then give us 8 new facts about you...