Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meme....


I was searching for people who linked to me when I found an old meme that I had been tagged at and never saw! So here it is!



I was tagged by Esther for this one.

The rules: You have to share four things that were new to you in the past four years. Four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. New house, new school, new hobby, new spouse, new baby, whatever. Then you have to say four things you want to try new in the next four years.
Four Things That were new to me in the Past Four Years:
  1. Blogging. This whole blogging thing is relatively new to me. I started almost a year ago now but have had blog related experience for the past couple of years.
  2. Driving---yeah, watch out! I've only been driving for about a year and a half.
  3. Playing piano at Church---- Only about 6 months now I have been helping two parishes out occasionally with piano accompaniment.
  4. Getting an outside job--- I got my first outside job last year and am still currently working at this restaurant. It has been quite an experience!

Four Things That I hope to Try in the Next Four Years.

  1. Going to Seminary---and discerning which one
  2. Learning to swim--pretty overdue for this one
  3. Learning Spanish fluently/going to Mexico---I'm still a beginner but know enough to carry on some fun conversations
  4. Become a better Catholic and learn my Faith much more---this will take my whole life and unfortunately not just 4 years...

Now, I tag everyone who is older than 4...

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

I hope you are successful in all the new things you want to do in the next four years.