Tell me what you guys thought of the movie.... I'm going to go see it on Tuesday (if you can't tell by the picture what movie I'm referring to you are certainly sheltered or un-American). I forbid comments that give away any information about what happens (no spoilers). Just tell me if you like it or not, and then you can also mention what draws you (or what repels you) to the Pirate's movies in general...
Update: So I saw the movie last Tuesday, and I certainly enjoyed it! I like to think about how easy to follow the first pirate movie was and how the second movie was pretty much twice as confusing. Let me tell you that the third pirate's movie is twice as confusing as the second pirate's movie. There are so many characters that seem to betray each other and stuff it's difficult to tell who is the the good guy (hasn't that always been the way the pirate's movie are?). Anyway, over all it is a fun movie though I think it should've been made more simple to follow.
*five stars in the violence for example means that there was no violence.*
- Acting: 4 stars
- Entertainment: 4 1/2 stars
- Sexual content: Some women are dressed immodestly, praise of immodesty, and sex is implied between two characters though nothing is shown.--- 3 stars
- Violent content: Much more violence than the last pirate movies involving more fights, and a scene at the beginning where many people are being hung (we see their feet) including a young boy.--- 2 1/2 stars
- Language content: British language such as "bloody" and "h---" numerous times.--- 4 stars
- Other immoral content: Lying, praising piracy. 3 stars
Overall average rating: 3.5 stars out of 5