Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Really Should Start a Blog Just for Memes...

Thanks Soutenus for the tag!
How many books do you own? I really don't know. I'm living with my parents and so our books are kinda mixed somewhat (My dad has tons of books), but I'm guessing I personally own around 40 books or so.
Book(s) I am reading now:
1. The Collar by Jonathan Englert.
2. The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis.
Books I've read recently:
Hmm.... This one's hard as I've haven't been reading much lately...
2. St. Francis by GK Chesterton
3. Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson


Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
1. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by JRR Tolkien
3. St. Isaac Jouges by Milton Lomask
4. Come Rack! Come Rope! by Robert Hugh Benson
5. Don Bosco and Dominic Savio by St. Don Bosco
OK, and this time the tags are on:

1 comment:

Tom Reagan said...

If you like the Chronicles of Narnia...check this out:

http://lww.tomreagan.com


Scroll down to the link for my speaking notes.