Thursday, May 10, 2007

The "About Me Meme"
Here goes another meme...
  1. Male or Female: Male
  2. Married or Single (or religious): Single
  3. Dream vacation: Europe! (especially Rome)
  4. Birthplace: Georgia, USA
  5. Area I live in currently: Montrose, Colorado, USA
  6. Someone you wish you could meet: The pope
  7. Biggest "pet-peeve": Liturgical abuse
  8. Favorite Religious devotion: The Rosary
  9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): St. Francis of Assisi
  10. Favorite sport that you play: Basketball That you watch: Football
  11. Favorite food: Pizza
  12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Both, though I would like to attend more Tridentine Masses and see more Novus Ordo's with some Latin and REVERENCE!
  13. Would you (or are you) home school or public school: I'm home schooled
  14. How many kids do you have: 0 How many do you want: Spiritually I want the whole flock! (I want to be a priest)
  15. Ever been in an auto accident: no
  16. Ever seen a pope in person: no
  17. Languages that you know fluently: English That you are learning: Spanish
  18. Last movie you saw in theatres: Amazing Grace Next one you are planning on seeing: Spiderman III
  19. Favorite Blog: this was so hard, but I guess it would be: www.hicatholicmom.blogspot.com
  20. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Clause: The first two are evil! The second is saint based--though he shouldn't replace his Creator!

I tag Esther, Nicholas, Kitty, and Jeff

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Wow, I feel humbled. Mahalo!
I will do this one tomorrow.

Ebeth said...

Glad to know how you feel about families and children....especially when your desire is to be a priest! You definitely have the right idea as being the father of many....our mentor and spiritual leader.
Wish I could meet the pope as well. Well, maybe someday..
Ebeth
"Climbing" along..

EC Gefroh said...

Hey PB, I've just tagged you for another meme.